International Art Sale srl as data controller wishes to inform you on how the personal data collected will be treated, as provided for by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Privacy Code" and the new European Regulation no. 679/2016 "GDPR" on the protection of personal data, applicable from 25 May 2018.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is International Art Sale srl with registered office in via G. Puccini 3, 20121 Milan, tel. 02/40042385.
Any requests for information regarding the processing of personal data, as well as to exercise the rights referred to in the following points may be addressed directly to the Data Controller, by sending a formal registered letter with advice of receipt, or an e-mail to the address:
2. TREATMENT PURPOSES
Purpose and legal basis of processing
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
a) For the stipulation and execution of the contract concerning our services, i.e. for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the performance of the necessary pre-contractual activities (verification of creditworthiness and solvency), the management of the contractual relationship (administrative and accounting activities, customer service, complaint management, credit recovery), the provision of services, from time to time, requested.
b) To comply with legal obligations and requests of the Authorities, as well as to comply with the provisions of the legislation for the prevention of fraud, the legislation against money laundering and the financing of terrorism Legislative Decree 21.11.2007 no. 231 and subsequent amendments, where applicable
c) For commercial promotion and marketing activities for the direct offer of our products and services similar to those already purchased by you.
d) For profiling activities related to the auction house sector according to your interests.
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) is mandatory because it is necessary for the conclusion and / or execution of contractual and / or legal obligations, failure to provide data therefore makes it impossible to fulfill these obligations, while the processing referred to in letter c) and d) require his express consent. If we have previously obtained your express and specific consent, the same may be revoked at any time by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no automated decision-making processes.
3. METHODS OF TREATMENT
The processing of your data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and may also be carried out through automated methods designed to store, manage and transmit them accurately and will be done through technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and protection from unauthorized or unlawful treatment, loss, destruction or accidental damage.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will also not be disclosed to third parties who have not been authorized by you in writing.
5. DATA TRANSFER
The Data Controller hereby guarantees that the transfer of non-EU data will not take place under any circumstances unless the transfer is required by law in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (Art. 13 GDPR)
- Right of access (art.15 GDPR): The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data.
- Right of rectification and cancellation (Articles 16-17 GDPR): The data subject has the right to request the rectification and erasure of personal data that are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right of restriction of processing (art.18GDPR): The interested party has the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data when one of the hypotheses referred to in Art.18 GDPR occurs.
- Right to data portability (art.20GDPR): The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device personal data concerning him provided to a holder of the treatment and has the right to transmit such data to another holder of the treatment without hindrance by the holder of the treatment to which it has provided them.
- Right of opposition (art.21 GDPR): The data subject has the right to object, at any time on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of data concerning him based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate public interest and the exercise of official authority, including profiling.
- Right of revocation of consent: The data subject has the right to revoke consent to the processing of his or her data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to revocation.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The above rights may be exercised against us by writing to the email address email@example.com. The exercise of your rights as a data subject is free of charge in accordance with Article 12, GDPR.
7. DURATION OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller shall process personal data for the duration necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case:
- the data will be exclusively stored and not processed for 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the mandatory storage of tax data associated with invoices;
- not processed upon your express request to block, cancel or cancel the processing for the purposes of art. 2 c) and d);
- not processed 10 years after the last contact occurred.
INTERNATIONAL ART SALE CASA D'ASTE S.R.L.
Via G. Puccini, 3 - 20121 Milan
Phone: 02 40042385
Fax: 02 36748551